on the provision of a voluntary charitable donation (free transfer of funds) for general (charitable) purposes This offer is addressed to an unspecified
circle of individuals and legal entities (hereinafter referred to as the "Benefactor") - visitors to the website of the Charitable Organization "Charitable Fund “FRONT-U " on the Internet: https://www.front-u.com/ (hereinafter - website), and is an official and public proposal of the Charitable Organization "Charitable Fund “FRONT-U ", registration number 44701619 (hereinafter referred to as the "Organization"), in the person of the Director Viktor Oleksandrovych Ryazanov, acting on the basis of the Charter, to enter into a contract for a charitable donation (hereinafter – Agreement), the subject and essential conditions of which are indicated below:
1. Terms and definitions:
Public Offer - a valid offer of the Organization, posted on the website, to provide a charitable donation, addressed to an unlimited number of persons, including the Benefactor.
Acceptance - full and unconditional acceptance of the Public Offer by taking actions to make a money transfer using the payment forms and means posted on the website, as well as by transferring funds to the Organization's current accounts through bank institutions. The moment of Acceptance is the date of making the money transfer and/or crediting the funds to the Organization's bank account.
Charitable donation – a voluntary monetary transfer by the Benefactor to achieve and implement the goals, objectives, directions and types of statutory activity of the Organization in accordance with the Agreement, the Organization's Statute and the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations".
The purpose of charitable assistance (charitable donations) is the implementation by the Organization of the statutory activities recorded in clause 2.4 of the Organization's Statute, namely, but not exclusively, the collection of funds and the purchase or financing of the purchase of various property for the needs of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and other military formations of Ukraine, assistance to the families of servicemen who died during the war, the organization of events and programs for the rehabilitation and treatment of injured servicemen, other activities that correspond to the tasks of the Organization and, accordingly, the payment of related costs associated with the implementation of these charitable programs, including administrative costs and costs for stimulating fund-raising for such programs within the limits of the norms determined by the legislation.
2. Subject of the contract:
The subject of this contract is the free transfer of funds by the Benefactor into the ownership of the Organization, by making voluntary donations for the implementation of the Organization's statutory activities.
Benefactor grants the charitable donation on the voluntary basis, which is not a subject of further return to the Benefactor.
The benefactor independently determines the amount of the charitable donation.
By the own discretion, the Benefactor can indicate the particular purpose of the charitable donation, choosing among the programs (projects), goals announced by the Organization.
3. Ways of making a charitable donation:
• one-time payment in an arbitrary amount;
• subscription, which involves monthly payments in a fixed amount.
The specified subscription can be canceled at any time through the services of the user's bank (for example, Privat24).
4. Acceptance of the Offer means that the Benefactor agrees with all its provisions and is fully aware of and agrees with the subject of the Agreement, for the purpose of public collection of donations and with the right of the Organization to use a part of the Benefactor's charitable donation for the administrative expenses of the Organization, in the amount, which does not exceed the maximum amount, stipulated by legislation.
5. Benefactor and the Organization, guided by Art. 207, Part 2 of Art. 639, Art. 641, 642 of the Civil Code of Ukraine, agree that from the moment of Acceptance, the Agreement is considered concluded in writing. At the same time, the Parties agree that the parties' failure to comply with the written form of the transaction does not mean its invalidity.
6. Rights and obligations of the Organization:
• receive charitable donations and use them to achieve the Organization's goals, objectives, directions and types of statutory activity in accordance with the Agreement, the Organization's Statute and the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations";
• without agreement with the Benefactor, change the direction of using the donation within the scope of the Organization's statutory activities;
• without agreement with the Benefactor, to use a part of the Charitable donation for administrative expenses of the Organization, in the amount, which is not exceed the maximum amount, provided for by the legislation of Ukraine.
6.2. The organization is obliged to:
• use the received charitable donations in accordance with the subject and conditions of this Agreement, the Organization's Statute and the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations";
• to report on the use of charitable donations in accordance with the procedure defined by this Agreement and the current legislation of Ukraine.
7. The benefactor has the right to control the intended use of the charitable donation.
8. Place of public fundraising:
The public collection of charitable donations is carried out on the territory of any country in the world. The direct activity of the Organization related to the public collection of donations under the Agreement is carried out at the location of the Organization.
9. Deadline for fundraising:
The public collection of charitable donations continues until the moment of liquidation of the Organization, unless another term is determined by the Organization.
10. Purpose of collection and procedure for using charitable donations:
The organization collects funds to support the Ukrainian people by financing various types of humanitarian aid for the population and assistance to the military forces in order to preserve life and ensure the protection of the territory of Ukraine.
Charitable donations collected under the Agreement are used by purchasing equipment for defenders of Ukraine, as well as providing various types of humanitarian aid directly to people or organizations affected by the war in Ukraine.
11. The procedure for general access to the financial reports of the Organization:
The access to reports on utilization of charitable donations by the Organization is granted to the Benefactor upon his written application. Other information is provided by the Organization in the manner and within the time limits stipulated by the current legislation of Ukraine. The organization may publish reports on the utilization of charitable donations on the website.
12. All expenses for the payment of commissions, related to the transfer and crediting the bank account are borne by the Benefactor, except for the expenses of payment systems - financial intermediaries (Way for Pay, Portmane, Platon, etc.), which are borne by the Organization.
13. The benefactor is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided by him when transferring a voluntary charitable donation.
14. In order to comply with the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data" and to fulfill the terms of the Agreement, the Benefactor consents to the processing of personal data. The organization undertakes not to transfer the e-mail address and other information about benefactors to third parties, except in the cases stipulated by the current legislation of Ukraine and the terms of this Offer.
15. Acceptance also means that the Benefactor, a phisical person, is informed and agrees with the following:
• The benefactor gives the Organization unconditional consent to the processing of his/her personal data provided when visiting the website and/or making a money transfer, and is notified of the inclusion of such information in the Organization's personal data base and of all rights regarding the protection of his/her personal data, provided for by the current legislation of Ukraine, namely, Art. 8 of the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection";
• The organization processes the personal data of Benefactors to the extent necessary for the proper implementation of this Agreement and its statutory activities, as well as for the purpose of communication within the framework of the implementation of this Agreement. In particular, the Organization processes the last name, first name and patronymic of the Benefactor, e-mail address, phone number and any other personal data that the Benefactor may provide to the Organization in the framework of carrying out transactions for the implementation of this Offer.
• The Organization has the right to transfer the personal data of Benefactors to its employees, contractors, volunteers, partners, grantees, if it may be necessary to fulfill the purpose of this Offer, or to fulfill the obligations assigned to the Organization by law or this Offer.
• The benefactor confirms that he has been informed of his rights, provided for in Article 8 of the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data".
16. The provisions of Ukrainian legislation apply to relations between the Benefactor and the Organization.